Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Off to lovely Cayucos

One more day of work, it's already stressful, then it's off for four days in Cayucos. I'm looking forward to doing nothing but sitting on the beach and reading a book. We will be staying at a nice little B&B called On the Beach, pictured below
On the Beach Hotel
Here's a link to the website On the Beach.

I also took some time to play along in the current Hero Arts Challenge "Fall Colors".  Just a really quick birthday card to replenish my supply.
Fall color palette 2

Have a wonderful weekend and I'll be back on Tuesday with vacation photos! Just me and Al and Ben sitting on a beach, I'm sure you'll be thrilled, lol!

Thought for the day: 1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you.
Letting go of stress and worry is hard, but necessary. Let Jesus take care of your worries and fears, He does a much better job of handling them. And it will leave you free to appreciate the lovely Fall weather and the beauty that surrounds you everyday.

Nancy

4 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time at the beach!! Your B&B looks inviting!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH hope I am not too late to wish you a lovely relaxing holiday!! Have fun and enjoy yourselves!! Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be PERFECT. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!