Tuesday, May 4, 2010

"That's the Ticket" Tag Tuesday #50!!

I'm feeling pretty poorly today...a cold and allergies combined to get the better of me. I still wanted to do a Tuesday tag so I went low-tech digital to make my Ticket themed tag. You can find the Tag Tuesday Challenge HERE.

Since I have no ticket stamps or ephemera of tickets I went through my box 'o memorabilia and found saved tickets and such. I scanned them, arranged and resized them to fit my 3.25 x 6 inch tag base. I included a clipart tag image too. A little bit of stamping, some twine and a ribbon at the top and it's done!
Supplies~  Stamps: PTI-Fillable Frames; Hero Arts-Wallpaper Flowers, Houndstooth, Card Messages.
Twine-Making Memories (thank you Tiffany); Ribbon from Stamp Fever. Distress Inks- Black Soot, Scattered Straw, Spun Sugar.
Thought for the Day: James 1:25 "But if you look carefully into the perfect law that sets you free, and if you do what it says and don't forget what you heard, then God will bless you for doing it."
I'd like to thank everyone who has been so kind to comment about my Thought for the Day. Your encouragement and lovely feedback truly make my day.
blessings to you,
nancy

24 comments:

  1. Nancy, hope you're feeling better soon! And, thank you for the lovely card you sent me. Always fun to receive card in the mail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better! I take allergy med and I know how hard it is to feel stuffed up all the time... plus the cold!! Love your creative tags with all the scanned saved ticket stubs! Brilliant idea and design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very clever to scan and resize as you can then keep the originals.... Hope that you are feeling better soon Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. my allergies were so bad all last week that i thought i was sick! hope yours will get better.
    i always save misc tix and stubs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag collage, wonderful components. Hope you'll feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this "low tech" tag:):) Very original idea for your tickets. This would make such a great embellishment for a scrapbook page of fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your tag Nancy love that you used your own memories on it great idea

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic tag! Love that you took a mix of your own tickets. Love it! I am thinking what a great scrapbook page that would make. Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very clever tag - a work of love too! Hope you will feel better in the coming days Nancy - God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your ticket stubs have turned into a terrific collage. Think of all of the possibilities for this idea...
    Hope you get some relief from those nasty allergies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the way you used all your tickets. Such a great idea! Great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It worked so well! Such a colorful 'ticket' tag, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun way to use saved ticket stubs! I love this idea, Nancy! So neat how you've added the stamps!! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now this is a great way to use saved tickets! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your tag with all the ticket stubs! That's so clever! I sure hope you get to feeling better. And thanks for the thought of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are a genius! I love this!!! And I especially love that is is made with your memorabilia!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Go Angels!! Love your tag Nancy, this really shows such good use of tickets on a design! So sorry to hear you are not feeling good, hope your symptoms will let up real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Now thats a clever tag! Way to rock this one. Hope your feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love this tag! i love how you made this, so clever!! hope you are feeling better, Nancy. sending you hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sorry to here your feeling under the weather :(

    Your tag looks great. I had a hard time with this challenge, I couldn't find a ticket to save my life! Hope you feel better soon!
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fun use of ticket stubs adn hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey Nancy,
    glad you stopped back by!
    Thanks so much for listing my giveaway, You now have 3 entries. Best of luck!
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a wonderful idea! I've got so many of these things lying around, it would be great to save them and remember them this way. Hope you are feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your tag! Great idea to scan actual ephemera that you have--so clever! Hope you are feeling better! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!