Sunday, December 12, 2010

Catalog Preview Party at Stamp Fever

I just got home from the big event at Stamp Fever....what a great time with wonderful people!
I did 2 make n takes, there were refreshments and the NEW HERO ARTS CATALOG! Everyone enjoyed studying the new catalog...making lists and getting inspired.

Here's the photographic proof of all the fun and friends....
We set up a table just for browsing through the catalog....this was a popular place to be! They look pretty happy about the new catalog....Nicole couldn't take her eyes off the catalog even for a photo op.

Study those catalogs....there will be a quiz later.......

Enjoying a quiet moment with the new catalog.....

And now for some Make n Take photos.....

Linda and Ivy making cards.....

Anne and Nicole are all smiles.....

Playing with new stamps.....

Ivy with her finished cards......

Thana and Linda are all smiles in the check out line.....
Mercedes, Thana and store manager, Linda....just a few of the wonderful people you will find at Stamp Fever.

I had a fabulous time and I'm looking forward to doing it all again on Wednesday from 4-7 pm. 
I hope to see you then!!

~ Luke 2:14 ~
"Glory to God in the highest,
and peace on earth to those
with whom God is pleased."
blessings,
nancy

14 comments:

  1. wow -what fun Nancy. I'm glad it turned out so much fun. It is so cool to spend time stampin' and creatin' with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, Nancy! Looks as though you had a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing Nancy - so enjoyable! Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a blast!!! Would of loved to joined in on the fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. California Dreamin'......that's what I'm doing tonight! Looks so fun - thanks for sharing, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky ladies! Looks like you all had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nancy, the store looks fabulous! I want SO bad to be there! Thanks for sharing all these fun photos! I knew you'd have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that looks like wicked gooooooood fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a great time! I wish I could have joined one of those parties!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Nancy, this looks like serious fun, wish I was living in the U.S and able to attend the fun stamping parties:-(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah....looks like everyone is so happy and having lots of fun! So good to see everyone's smiling faces! Wish I could have made it, hope you saved me some stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks like you all had such fun! thanks for sharing! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a lot of fun! Did a few of the new stamps make it into your bag to go home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. it was good seeing you! i had a good time doing your 2 make and takes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!