Thursday, December 9, 2010

In the Mood for a Little Lawn Fawn Challenge

The adorable Kelly over at Lawn Fawn has issued a challenge for any and all who would like their stamped artwork featured in the Lawn Fawn catalog and at the Lawn Fawn booth at CHA 2011! Go HERE for all the details and the rules.
One of those rules is that you can't use patterned paper...oh golly, I love my patterned papers especially for paper piecing. So I made my own using the stamp set, Sew Lovely.
I am going to apologize for the crummy photo now....the hubs has my camera today (yay, he finished the big Crystal Cove house, so it's time to capture the cabinet finery for posterity!). Anyhoo, he left me his abysmal camera...I did the best I could. Please don't judge the art by the photo....
I've got my fingers crossed...I'd love to have a card in the Lawn Fawn catalog!

~ Galatians 5:13 ~ 
"For you have been called to live in freedom, my brothers and sisters.
But don't use your freedom to satisfy your sinful nature.
Instead, use your freedom to serve one another in love."
blessings,
nancy

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Card Nancy...wish you luck. Wish I had a stamp too to play. Thanks a lot for your sweet sweet comment on my Blog, means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's quite gorgeous!! good luck in the contest, i don't have any of the stamp sets she listed but crossing my fingers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy good luck with your card its perfect!! and don't worry the photograph is fine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fingers (and toes) are crossed for you too, Nancy! I love your homemade patterned paper! How fun! And your pretty pink shading around the main panel is perfect! Wishing you luck, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks catalog worthy to me! Good luck Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job! Love how you made your own pattern paper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love the background you created! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love the background paper you made, Nancy! beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful! I love how you've done the little yellow flowers, fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!