Friday, January 14, 2011

Time for some R & R

Hi all....Wasn't the Hero Arts Hostess Blog Hop a blast? Oh golly, my pulse is just starting to return to normal after taking in all those gorgeous cards and projects. I'm so proud of all of my Hostess buddies and I'm so happy to among this wonderful group of women. Thank you to Hero Arts for being so generous and for providing us all with wonderful stamp designs and quality products, you are the best!

So anyhoo, I'm going to be taking a little break from blogging between now and CHA.  I'll be leaving things in the capable hands (paws) of Tia the attack Chihuahua, along with her large and quite earnest sidekick Digby....oh and they will be supervised by the former Marine.

In the meantime here's a couple of cards to share.....
I just love the old-time-y look of the Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 paper with the fabulous antique bicycle stamp.
(All stamps Hero Arts: CL481, CL497, CG125)

And here is a Valentine/Thank you card...just something a little different....
(Stamps from Hero Arts: CL497,CL404,S5507)

~ Joshua 1:9 ~
"Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, 
for the Lord your God is with you wherever go."
 
I'm sending love, prayers and lots of warm thoughts to all my friends who may be experiencing some difficult weather situations. Just wanted to remind you that God is with you in whatever circumstances you might find yourself.
blessings,
nancy

18 comments:

  1. I'll miss you, my friend! But I can't wait to see what you share from CHA! Take lots of photos and have a fabulous time! Lovely cards today! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, I love your cards today! I agree, the blog hop was fabulous. What a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have such beautiful cards to see Nancy! I sure do love the Cosmo Cricket papers...I'm still just looking at mine! That old bike stamp is so fun! The other card is lovely too! You're going to CHA? Yay for you!!
    Thank you so much for your wonderful thought for the day! God is so good!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards today Nancy.... and your thought of the day really struck home to me with the distress we are going through with my husband's sister.... thank you for providing such inspiration in more ways than one on this blog!!!!!!!!!! enjoy your R & R.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi nancy! i love your card here! that paper IS fab! must get some myself!
    enjoy your 'blog-cation'....will miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely cards, Nancy! i also enjoyed the blog hop a lot. amazing work one after another. now i have a big list of stamps to get!! =) hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nancy, love both these stunning cards, the papers you have used are just beautiful. Must look out for those. Hope you enjoy your little break, look forward to seeing you back here some time soon.
    Hugs
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous both of them. But I love the Design and soft colours on the first , )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nancy, have some lovely R&R at CHA! Love your second card, especially the quilted hearts - nice touch!
    May the Lord restore your strength!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous, gorgeous cards Nancy! Love them.............

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those hearts - and the colours you used. A great card

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for commenting on my blog, Nancy. Your cards are so beautiful, and I just love your "thought for the day"!
    *smiles*
    debbi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well you know Nancy I could not have been more honoured to have blog hopped with you, your creations as are these that I view in this post are gorgeous. Thank you for being a great friend and hostess, hugs to you and enjoy your break, I look forward to when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nancy, I LOVE the bicycle card!!! Beautiful thank you card!! Have a nice cup of tea and relax!!! Thanks for the warm thoughts...the weather has been yucky in NY!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Nancy! Thanks for commenting on my blog. Your cards are beautiful. I love the bicycle card and the wonderful paper. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful cards Nancy! I always love your use of the patterned papers, you use them so effectively!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loved your projects Nancy! Yes! Hero Arts blog hop was amazing! Enjoy your break and I hope you'll be back soon and share your wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful cards! Love the vintage feel to your bicycle card. Enjoy the show!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!