Tuesday, February 1, 2011

CHA Fun! Part One....

What an amazing 3 days....they flew by and I'm just now processing all the sights and all the fun.

I met some wonderful people who I have admired through their blogs and the Flickr group.....

My hostess sister Jenny Suchin:

The fabulous and adorable Jill Foster (with the equally fabulous and adorable Jennifer McGuire):

The wonderful and wacky duo of Jennifer and Shari Carroll....

The ever delightful Lisa Spangler:

My sweet buddy Sally Traidman (busy doing Make and Takes in the Hero booth):
Don't you love her flower "collar"? Did you notice all the pretty flowers we are all sporting? 
A big thank you goes out to all the Flickr sweeties who stitched up hundreds of them!!

Sanne, Pia and me with a wonderful lady...Nancy Taylor!


I found the sweet and inspiring Kathy Racoosin in the Penny Black booth:
Sanne, Pia and I did Kathy's cute make and take.

And here we are with the whole Hero Arts Crew:

I'll be back tomorrow with more from my day in the Lawn Fawn booth so please stay tuned!

~ Psalm 89:14 ~
"Happy are those who hear the joyful call to worship,
for they will walk in the light of your presence, Lord."

blessings,
nancy

19 comments:

  1. Looks like it was so much fun! Thanks for sharing the photos and can't wait to hear about the rest of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful Nancy! It's so fun to see the pictures of you there...and with all those people! It's nice to see one of Jennifer there! It was her email that introduced me to your blog. I should have asked you to thank her for me! I look forward to seeing more of your fun adventure!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous photos Nancy! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Nancy isn't it just amazing that you could all meet up. I love seeing the photographs of all the HA ladies and my flickr group friends. Imagine Pia and Sanne were there all the way from Denmark as well. You are all very lucky. I would love there to be an event like this in europe.
    Enjoy the rest of your visit.
    Sallyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nancy! Love seeing these photos! Looks like you had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun pictures, Nancy! Thanks so much for sharing them! Great to see all the fabrics flowers. I was fortunate enough to get in on the fun of making them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Took a closer look at the last picture and I see you're wearing one of the ones my Mom and I made! We did the purple with white dots and the light blue with a darker blue print on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Nancy, you lucky, lucky girl! To be able to spend time with all these Flickr friends and Hero Arts stars must have been amazing! Thanks so much for sharing the photos. . .love them all! I'll be back tomorrow, for sure! Glad you're back, I missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you lucky ducky!! So glad that you got to meet all these lovely people - it's a dream that many of us have. Thanks so much for taking the time to post these great pictures, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So nice that you have shared these wonderful pics with us Nancy, I just love that it makes you feel apart of CHA from a very long distance away, looking forward to seeing the next lot, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!! You lucky girl that you got to see so many FAMOUS HA people...well, they are lucky to meet YOU, too! I wish I were there, too! Blessings to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How wonderful! Love all the pics of the flickr gals! Looks like a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for sharing! I love seeing your HA pictures and I can't wait to see the ones of the lawn fawn booth!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so jealous Nancy... what a delight to met up with some on-line friends for real! and all those crafty goodies .......

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for sharing all the pics! glad to got to meet up with flickr gals too!!
    cannot wait to see your other photos from CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for sharing this incredible photos! Makes me want to buy a stamp store just so I can go to CHA!! What a wonderful experience!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What wonderful photos and what a wonderful time you had! Thanks for sharing, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!