Saturday, February 5, 2011

Hero Arts Flower Pin...on my Sweet Girl

It's a cleaning day today....can't find anything and I'm so unorganized that my creativity is seriously hampered. So since there's nothing new to share, I thought I'd post this cute photo of my little Tia sporting her new bling.

These fabric flowers (hundreds of them) were made by some of my Hero Arts Flickr buddies and they did such a wonderful job with them. I proudly wore mine at CHA.....now it's bringing a bit of Spring to my world on the collar of my little Chihuahua. (She loves it....I'm sure it makes her feel like a princess because she's acting like a princess.)  I'm planning to make a bunch of these for birthday gifts this year. Thanks for the initial inspiration goes to Sally Traidman, Hero Arts Artist!

~ Romans 10:13-17 ~
For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.
But how can they call on Him to save them unless they believe in Him?
And how can they believe in Him if they have never heard about Him?
And how can they hear about Him unless someone tells them?
And how will anyone go and tell them without being sent?
That is why the Scriptures say, 
"How beautiful are the feet of messengers who bring Good News!"
So faith comes from hearing, that is, hearing the Good News about Christ!

blessings,
nancy

10 comments:

  1. Oh Nancy, Tia is adorable and so stylish too - love the wonderful fabric flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hoo ~ who's a pretty girl. the flower looks awesome on her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has the sweetest face! Love your flower pin on her! She looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweetheart! LOVE this picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Nancy! Thank you for sharing this beautiful photo of Tia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A little princess, indeed! I remember seeing Sally's dog wearing a floral pin, too! What a fashion statement!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow doesn't Tia look fabulous in her Hero Arts flower. So cute Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute Nancy:-) looks amazing, and its huge!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun is this?! And, JUST LOVE that color combo of purple and yellow on the flower, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so fun! Love the picture of your sweet puppy with his HA flower.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!