I love this challenge because it combines a perfect sketch by the lovely Lucy:
with some perfectly wonderful stamps by Penny Black!
For some reason, when I saw Lucy's sketch I thought of a bulletin board. And the Penny Black stamps made me think of travel photos taped to a bulletin board, it was a match made in crafting mojo heaven, by cracky!
- Stamp Paisley Outline with Stormy Sky Distress ink on cream cs panel cut to 4 x 5.25.
- Distress the edges with Antique Linen Distress ink.
- Stamp the decorative border from the Thinking of You set on opposite corners.
- Stamp 3 images from Thinking of You on white cs.
- Paint the images with Distress inks and trim like a photograph.
- Arrange the images on the background and adhere in place. Add decorative tape.
- Adhere the panel to a gray card base.
- Wrap silver cord around card creating the diagonal shape from the sketch.
- Tie resin flower embellishment to center with black crochet thread.
Penny Black- Stamps Paisley Outline, Thinking of You "T for Transparent" set. Paper- Storm Med.
Distress Inks in a variety of colors. Pink Paislee Artisan Tape- Black Dot. Blue Moon Beads Resin Flower (gift from Stampersuzz, thanks again) Silver cord from Stamp Fever.
~ 1 Corinthians 16:13-14 ~
"Watch, stand firm in the faith, be brave, be strong.
And do everything with love."