- Stamp the banners with brown dye ink
- Add color using Copic markers (pencils, ink etc.)
- Cut out and add stitching lines with white gel pen
- Punch tiny hole in top of each flag, insert jump ring
- Thread the jump rings on brown baker's twine.
- Make card base from white cs. 9x4 inches
- Cut kraft cs to 8.75x3.75.
- White emboss sentiment in lower right corner
- Add white stitching lines to kraft.
- Pierce holes in either side of kraft panel to thread the twine to the back of panel, tape down.
- Arrange banners on kraft panel just above sentiment
- Using dimensional foam adhesive adhere flags in place.
- Mount kraft panel to card base with dimensional foam adhesive.
- Finish by adding coordinating buttons to some of the flags and adding tiny twine bows.
~ Romans 14:17-19 ~
"For the kingdom of God is not a matter of what you eat or drink,
but of living a life of goodness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.
If you serve Christ with this attitude,
you will please God, and others will approve of you too.
So then, let us aim for harmony in the church and try to build each other up."
Blog Candy giveaway is open until July 30 HERE.