Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Cards for Class

So I finally decided on the cards for my class on Saturday (nothing like waiting till the last minute). Since everyone told me to use the village card I did just that, only I modified it so the class participants can decorate the tree however they like. I'll be providing various Stickles, gems, twine etc so everyone will have a one-of-a kind original. Lots of great Hero Arts stamps and Basic Grey Nordic Holiday papers.



I went CAS with the second card using Lawn Fawn Frosties and a sentiment from Bows and Holly.



I used the new Distress ink Evergreen Bough to stamp the snowflakes and to color the ornament.

Time to get my kits ready....

blessings,
nancy




10 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards for your class Nancy, wish I could be there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *gasp* Where's your "Thought for the Day"? I checked three times! :o(
    Your cards are gorgeous! You always do amazing work when you leave it to the last minute!...(although it's only Wednesday!lol) Everyone in attendance at your class will be absolutely thrilled!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful choices Nancy! I think the class participants will be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think these are both great cards for a class, Nancy! I'd attend, for sure! Love the CAS one - great for mass mailing! Great colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice mix of cards for your class - I'd love to be one of the students!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy, great cards! I especially love the ornament...i just got this nestie set so you have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you decided to use that card for class! The students will have such fun creating it! Love that big, beautiful ornament too, Nancy! Have fun - wish I could be there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Nancy,
    looks so nice.must be fun to join your class, love what you create!!sending hugs, Franziska

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards Nancy. Your class will love making them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!