Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sweater Weather

Cooler weather means a new sweater for Tia! I found a great Etsy shop with the most adorable sweaters for dogs. It's called Dog on Cozy. The designs are fun, the prices are excellent and they are made really well. I will definitely be shopping for more Tia couture there in the future. You can find Dog on Cozy HERE.

Now let's see my little princess modeling her new sweater:


She loves wearing sweaters and she especially loves this one. It's very festive and bright.



It will even keep her little bum warm!

blessings,
nancy


7 comments:

  1. WOW!! Such style and pizzazz!! That model is a true professional! I love the cozy sweater! I'm thinking of starting a knitting project today myself. We're having a true snow day...YAY!! I love it but it always makes me feel like knitting or crocheting! Thanks so much for your sweet comment about my mini! I appreciate you, my friend!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just makes you smile! Too cute! Love how stylish your pup looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a terrifically fashionable pooch....my little daschunds here in Wisconsin would certainly benefit this winter from a style upgrade like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how CUTE!!! Love Tia and her happy sweater - I just bet she prances high in it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. too cute...Tia is a great model. Love the pompoms on her pretty sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cute.. What a great find..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!