Friday, January 6, 2012

Kathy's Lily Pad Palette Challenge

I'm so glad to be back in the challenge mode for Lily Pad Cards! I love the color combos that Kathy has given us, there are two different palettes and you can choose which one you'd like to use (or maybe try both).

Our sponsor for this challenge is Our Craft Lounge; I used their Vintage Traveler stamp set.


To get those rich saturated colors I used Ranger alcohol inks in Wild Plum and Stream. I also used Hero Hues Chalk ink in Cerulean. The background is a page from a vintage French book. I added a sentiment in French from an older Hero Arts set called "Love Many Ways".



blessings,
nancy



9 comments:

  1. I'm very happy that you're back in the challenge mode too, Nancy! Your card is absolutely GORGEOUS!!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome card...love that color combo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color choice you picked! So Vibrant - love the stamps you used too;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those saturated colors! Great take on the challenge Nancy! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally fabulous Nancy. just love these colours and love how you incorporated the French theme into your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you used that color pallette. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these colors look wonderful together and your design is fabulous! Such a cool, artsy card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great rich colors and a lovely design, Nancy.....takes my thoughts on a grand adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful Nancy, love the composition! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!