Saturday, March 3, 2012

A Little Scrap-booking Today

I'm still trying to find my way as a scrap-booker, but I have an adorable subject to document so I will keep working at it. For now I'm keeping it simple so I won't get too far behind.

I finally had some time to do a {Uriah} page for January. Truly the hardest part is narrowing down the photos, his cute little face just makes me smile.



I'm working with an 8x8 inch album and the smaller size helps to take the panic out of filling a large blank page. I used a few Lawn Fawn sets: Chevron Backdrops, Critters in the Snow, Say Cheese, Claire's ABC's and Bright Side alphabet cardstock stickers. I got really ambitious and added some machine stitching on the Echo Park Country Drive paper strips.



There's a story behind each of these photos so I've added a little pocket on the back for my daughter-in-love, Kellie to add her own words.

blessings,
nancy





13 comments:

  1. Hi Nanc! I'm so glad you're scrapbooking for this sweet, little guy! The album(s)will be such a treasure, not only for your son and Daughter in law, but for the whole family, for years to come! I love this page! The blues, kraft and white are perfect! Hugs to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he's so cute! I think working in an 8" format is a good way to start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy, this is so cute, such a great way to remember those special moments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nancy - you wrote daughter-in-love and I thought that was very nice! He does have a really cute face and it must be such a blessing to see your grandson change and grow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your lovely lo. He is such a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy this is adorable!! Love your use of the LF stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh so adorable is your LO and that baby!!! I so need to get back into scrapbooking again.....thanks for the inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. with such an adorable subject I can see why you enjoy this making this little scrapbook. Very sweet LO and a sweet little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely! Such a sweet layout and the photos are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a darling page for that sweet baby, Nancy! Just love those fun Lawn Fawn stamps you used!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful layout, Nancy! Especially when you have such a cute little guy to scrapbook! This is such a great keepsake--looking forward to seeing the rest of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. nancy, your layout is addorable! What a blessing the book will be for the whole family, and especially Uriah!! Grandchildren are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a cute LO!! uriah's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!