Thursday, June 14, 2012

Lawn Fawn + Simple Stories = Summer Charm

On Sunday I shared my current favorite products and promised a little card share. I had no idea it would take me until Thursday to complete one card, but such is life!

I'm working on cards for a class on June 30 and here is the first of three....



I will have a quick tip on the Stamp Fever blog tomorrow about how I made one of the elements I used on this card. No hints, you'll have to click HERE tomorrow. For all the products used on this card please see collection at the end of this post. I used Copic Markers to color the stamped images.

And speaking of Stamp Fever....here's a little peek at what has been keeping me busy lately...


Yep, I'm designing water bottle labels and other logos for Stamp Fever's participation in the So Cal Shop Hop. For more on that follow THIS link.

Products I used on today's card:

InLinkz.com

Thanks for visiting today!
blessings,
nancy

9 comments:

  1. Nancy, what an adorable card!!! I'm a HUGE LF fan and not even I could have said that better... Lawn Fawn + Simple Stories = Summer Charm

    Blessings (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is too cute...i so love this new set...great design..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that says, "summer" alright! Love the papers together with those happy summer images. VERY fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy, what a FUN card! Love the sweet images and the fabulous water bottle label.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and refreshing, summer card, Nancy! Love the way you colored those cute images!

    Designing logos now? - Is there anything you can't do!? Sounds like you're having fun and staying busy - hugs to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy this is perfect! I have this Simple Stories 6x6 pad and it's perfect for summer...my favorite patterns and colors. I also wanted to thank you again for the gelatos giveaway, it was delivered today. Thank you so much for sending the tutorial and canvas as well, so kind of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love that card!! I need to get a white gel pen! Love the faux stitches! Sweet design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what an adorable card Nancy. Your class participants will love this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet summer card, Nancy! Love that little smile and the great summer colors. I so want to be in your class. And your tease is driving me nuts! And, now you are also a marketing whiz! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!