Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Round Up

Here's some of my Christmas craftiness that hasn't been shared yet:





Decoration and tags for the Christmas packages


Brown paper packages, tied up with string?

Inside the packages, 3x3 canvas ornaments. Two ornaments have photos of my sister Donna's grandchildren, Gavin and Reece; the top one is for her, and the blue one is for their parents, my nephew Chris and his sweet wife Lauren. And of course the red one is my Uriah for Andy and Kellie!


I'll leave you with some photos of my family Christmas.


Pop-pop reading a story with Uriah. The perfect way to end a perfect Christmas!

I'm working on my Favorites of 2012 for my New Year's Eve post, now I'm off to Stamp Fever to do some Lawn Fawn Make 'n Takes.

blessings,
nancy

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Nancy and a very nice Christmas family photo!! God has blessed you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Nancy - thanks so much for sharing all this goodness. What a lovely holiday you created and I'm so glad that you were surrounded by so much joy. The cards and the ornaments are so very dear, but that family of yours takes my heart! What a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun post, Nanc! I love those adorable photo-ornaments - so special! Awesome picture of your family too! Thanks for sharing and big hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful projects, Nancy - lots of love in every one! And such fun to see your wonderful family! Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic Christmas projects Nancy. And what wonderful family photos. I can just imagine it was a lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously beautiful Christmas projects! Your family picture is so nice~!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!