Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Just a Quick Post Today

It's that time of year when things get busy in the craft industry and I've been putting in some extra hours at Lawn Fawn HQ lately. So that means that the happy heart studio hasn't seen much craftiness lately.

I did make a Christmas card a while back that I didn't post because I wasn't sure I liked it. I don't normally use much glitter but it was a cold day and I thought I would make it look like heavy snow fall on the card. You be the judge....


I used the Fa-La-La Petite paper pack and Let it Snow stamp set by Lawn Fawn, 
along with the star from Hero Arts Snowflake Shapes cling set.

I hope you are all enjoying the season,
blessings,
nancy



7 comments:

  1. Love it Nancy! Great design and love the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE everything about your card, Nancy! Wowzers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy it's beautiful! The glittery snowy sky is perfect for the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so beautiful, Nanc! I love your snowy scene and these colors are fabulous! Hope you're doing well - hugs to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color combo and I love the glitter (I ALWAYS do, btw). This is so sweet and cozy! Take care - don't work too hard. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card Nancy. Don't get too stressed with all your extra hours

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!