Thursday, January 17, 2013

It's my CHA Winter 2013 Wrap Up!

If you are here for the Hero Hostess Blog Hop, please scroll down to the next post :)




Hey peeps (can I get away with that?) After a full day in my pjs yesterday, I'm finally getting over my CHA hangover. Symptoms are extreme tiredness, sore achy muscles, a compulsion to show strangers how to stamp, a brain stuffed with too much information and a warm feeling brought on by seeing old friends again and meeting new friends!

I must apologize as my photos this year are pretty limited, when I did have occasion to leave the whimsical land of Lawn Fawn it seems I forgot my trusty Olympus digital. You know I don't have a phone either, so many of the wonderful sights of the show will remain inside my head.

Let's start with some cards based on my Make 'n Take designs:

This card was our Sunday Make 'n Take. It use the brand new sets "Good Fortune" and "Sharp Backgrounds" We also demonstrated our brand new Lawn Cuts dies!!!


 The Mother's Day cards were made for our Monday "Make 'n Give" for Operation Write Home. I used papers from "Daphne's Closet" for the originals, these cards feature "Pink Lemonade" papers and the new "Mother's Day" mini stamp set.

 On to the highlights:

 Saturday morning just before opening, the booth is ready for action!

Here's the sign that welcomed the attendees; that's Ivy posing!


Here I am Sunday morning manning the Make 'n Take table with Ellen Hutson and Amber Kemp-Gerstel.


Chari and Ivy; two of my favorite "Fawnies"!

Mike took some time to make a card for Operation Write Home; yes he's pretty stamp-capable!
I had a few gentlemen at the ol' make 'n take table, they loved it when they got to use the Corner Chomper!


Posing with friends:

 I just love Lisa Spangler: she's bubbly and upbeat, you can't help but smile when she's around!


 I met Amber Kemp-Gerstel from damask love. She is so creative; I love her blog!

 Sweet Teri Anderson...she makes me smile!

My new friends: Ellen Hutson and Julie Ebersole. The Lawn Fawn crew had a great time at the Lazy Dog Cafe with Ellen and Julie on Monday night. Wonderful food and delightful company, I'm a lucky girl!

Kelly couldn't resist the drink served in the Mason Jar!

I love working with these two...Mike and Kelly are truly wonderful people. I'm so blessed to know them!

Look for all the new Lawn Fawn products in your local stores and online in mid to late February. I'll be working hard with the Lawn Fawn bunch to get all the CHA orders out.

blessings,
nancy


10 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun, Nancy! I love the cards and thanks for sharing the photos! Now, relax a little!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun cards Nancy! So nice to see these phots! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cards are cute. Mike and Kelly are adorable! Thanks for sharing the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looked so good! Love seeing all the pictures. Wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you're now feeling like you're recovering - I'm still giggling at your first paragraph!

    Love your fantastic make-n-take cards, Nanc! And thanks so much for sharing the photos - it all looks like so much fun! Hugs to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing such special photos Nancy!! You are such a lucky girl:). Love the make-n-take designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw... thanks for the share, Nancy! I felt that I was there with you and all (just like Scrapfest)!! Looks like an AWESOME time you had. I know, you worked really hard ,too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have the best CHA posts! 1st thing, what do you mean you don't have a phone? I don't understand, LOL. 2nd, love the "compulsion to show strangers how to stamp", hysterical! And finally, want. it. all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your CHA photo, Nancy - looks like an amazing time! Just loved meeting Mike and Kelly at ScrapFest and I'm glad Lawn Fawn is on a roll - such fun stamps and now dies. Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like such a fun and exciting event! I would love to go sometime! What was your favorite part? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!