Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year's Day Activity

This is what was happening at my house on January 1, 2013......any guesses?


This was in my backyard.....hmmmm, what could this be?




Digby keeping an eye on things.....







a couple of guys with tools building something......







hey, this guy looks familiar......it's Mike from Lawn Fawn, but what's he doing in my backyard on New Year's Day?!!

I hope to have some crafty goodness posted here in the next few days.....just as soon as I can find the floor in my craft room. I'm doing another craft supply purge and I'm afraid things are a bit untidy, to say the least, at the moment.

Hope your New Year is off to a happy and creative start!

blessings,
nancy

9 comments:

  1. Hmmm ... is that a new Lawn Fawn booth for CHA? I hope it comes apart. lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could this be the beginnings of a CHA booth!?! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHA booth!! Yay!! Thanks for the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Lots of work, but exciting at the same time! I only wish I could come! Love and hugs to you, Nanc! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting!! Love how Digby is "supervising"- Tee! Hee! Don't you wish our craft rooms were self-cleaning?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. whatever it is Nancy... I bet it involves something crafty. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. whatever it is Nancy... I bet it involves something crafty. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year, Nancy!
    Is this your new Craft Shop?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmmmm.....busy and lots of sawdust! I love that "supervisor", too. Big things happening!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!