Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Lots of Lawn Fawn Fun


I have been working like crazy lately getting ready for CHA; making sample cards and designing Make 'n Take cards. Lawn Fawn has some amazing new products, really fun papers and stamp sets releasing next month! We've been busy getting them all ready to go. Oh and moving into new digs too. I love working at the new office and warehouse. It's a shorter commute now and I can take the pretty and scenic Santiago Canyon Road (no more fighting the freeway traffic, yay!)

Some cards I made using awesome new stamps were featured on the Lawn Fawn blog. They will be displayed in the Notions booth at CHA and one of them even made it into the new 2014 Lawn Fawn catalog!

 Happy Trails:

Hello Sunshine:

Let's Roll:

Wish You Were Here:

Now I'm off to get all my make 'n takes ready for the show. They will be similar to these cards but they will feature the new paper lines too! Thursday and Friday I'll be at the convention center arranging products and decorating the Lawn Fawn booth getting ready for the show to start on Saturday. I love the winter show in Anaheim, it's less than 5 miles from my house so no travel, easy commute and I get to sleep in my own bed. 
If you will be at the show, please stop by the Lawn Fawn booth #2742 and say hi!

blessings,
nancy

6 comments:

  1. Your cards are so cute, Nancy! I can't wait to see the other products in the new release (I'm so excited about the camping set!) Have fun at CHA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are fabulous, Nanc! Love each one! Congrats on getting one into the catalog - woo, hoo! Enjoy your time at CHA! Would love to see some photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are all darling, my friend! My favorite is the one with those sweet little birds! Your next week sounds busy and fun - enjoy it! You'll be living a dream that so many of us have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! The Hello Sunshine is my fav. Wish I was there.!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what awesome examples Nancy. Enjoy your time at CHA. Wish I could visit you there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super duper cute Nancy!! Hope you share some pics from CHA!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!