Thursday, July 3, 2014

Sending Smiles

Today I'm playing with the super talented girls over on the Lawn Fawn blog for the 4th Day of Xyron + Lawn Fawn Week! I took a break from working on the latest massive batch of sample cards to create something sweet with Hello Baby and Spring Showers. I have been using the Xyron Tape Runner lately and I love how silky smooth it lays down the sticky dots.

I've been wanting to use vellum on a project as I've been really inspired by Nichol's adorable cards. I used papers from the Let's Polka 6x6 petite paper pack. The Stitched Journaling Card die makes a perfect sized panel for creating a cute scene. My sentiment comes from the brand new Wish You Were Here, Too mini set.

Be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn blog today and check out the projects by the Xyron team too!

Here's the Lawn Fawn products I used:




blessings,
nancy

11 comments:

  1. This couldn't be sweeter, Nancy! That bunny in the flower DOES make me smile! Hugs to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable, Nancy! Love this sweet card! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card,love your papers and colors.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, what wonderful cards on the blog today. Love how you mix all the sets to create even more cards. Thanks for such a fun week. Love all the great ideas and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute Nancy. Lovely card,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Nancy I absolutely adore and love this card, you have created a masterpiece, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card, Nancy! Love the scene you have set and that cute little bunny. I am loving the sun and clouds dies - will have to put that on my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a charming card, Nancy! I really love how you created such a cute scene, yet kept your card CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nancy this is so completely adorable I cannot stand it! That bunny, the clouds, those itty bitty flowers, so so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so adorable Nancy! Makes me smile:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Lawn Fawn products because I then get to see awesome cards like yours!! Great card!(:
    -Dee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!