Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Lawn Fawn + a Little More Dazzle

Okay, so I can't get enough of this Add A Little Dazzle craft metal! Here's another card that's featured on the Lawn Fawn blog today for the Add A Little Dazzle blog hop!

I used a We R Memory Keepers Triangle embossing folder on the Perfect Peacock metal panel; looks pretty awesome!


I stamped the paper airplane from Flying By with StaZon Jet Black ink on a Lovely Lavender metal sheet and die cut it with the coordinating die. The clouds were die cut from Wondrous White using Spring Showers. I just love how the stitching looks on the metal, so cool! It's easy to stamp on the metal too, you'll need to use a solvent ink like StaZon.

Be sure to visit both blogs to enter to win the Giveaways: Lawn Fawn and Add A Little Dazzle

Thanks for stopping by!
blessings,
nancy

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful job
    on embossing
    the metal!
    Very cool.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that is cute, love the underlying sheet. very neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I love the embossed metallic background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those metal sheets give the coolest effect! Love this, Nanc! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is awesome Nancy! I love the embossed metal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to agree, the embossed background looks pretty awesome. Great card!
    -Dee

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, love that card. Am not familiar with the product, but will be finding more about it ASAP!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!