Monday, December 1, 2014

Christmas Card #2

I love the theme of Christmas trees for making Christmas cards. I combined several Lawn Fawn sentiments from lots of different sets to create this simple card design. I think I like the one without the patterned paper layer best.


I lined up all the sentiments in a tree shape on my Fiskars stamp press and stamped with Versamark ink. Then I added the holly and star before I used Hero Arts White embossing powder and heat set. Some really simple Copic coloring finished this design.

Lawn Fawn products used: Deck the Halls, Winter Gifts, Bows and Holly, Joy to the Woods, Trim the Tree, Snow Day 6x6 paper, Stitched Rectangle Stackables

blessings,
nancy

7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful way to use all those sentiments, Nancy! So creative! I love them BOTH! Hope you are feeling well! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a brilliant and unique idea! Love the graphic look and sweetness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a clever idea using the different sentiments to make a tree!! I love this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the rustic country feel to these cards - So BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards!
    Love the combo white ink & kraft paper!!
    Thank YOu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun and creative design! I love all of the different fonts! So festive!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!