Sunday, December 14, 2014

Rustic Birthday Card

My son Andy recently celebrated a birthday, his 31st! I'm sure I'm not old enough to have a kid that old. He worked at Hume Lake Christian Camps in the Kings Canyon National Forest for a few years after high school. He had many, way too close, encounters with bears so I knew he would get a kick out of this card design. Bears, woodgrain, and trees; perfect elements for a guy card. By the way, I've had a number of bear encounters at Hume Lake too, luckily they were not too close.



Lawn Fawn - Love You S'more + coordinating die, Chit Chat + coordinating die, Forest Border, Stitched Hillside Borders, Small Stitched Circle Stackables, Walnut Notecard
Neenah Solar White Cardstock; Bazzill Cardstock; Copic Markers E31, 33, 35

thanks for stopping by!

blessings,
nancy


4 comments:

  1. seriously, this is just thee cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you created the scene in the circle! Wonderful card, Nancy, it's great to be back to see your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun masculine birthday card!! Love the brown/green color combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, this is SO cute! Love scene cards and this is just so adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!