Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Get Well Soon

Just a quick card share today! I combined my favorite Wide Stripes Background from Simon Says Stamp with Lawn Fawn new release sets to make a get well card.


Vellum panel die cut with Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables Lawn Cuts
Simon Says Stamp: Wide Stripes Background stamped with Unicorn White ink on kraft cardstock


After stamping and coloring the butterflies and leaves from Flutter By I spritzed the paper with Sheer Shimmer Spritz by Imagine Crafts. I let it dry before die cutting the images.
I cut out the center of the frame of Copic colored frame and layered it over a second frame die cut from Vanilla Let's Polka Mon Amie 6x6 paper stamped with the sentiment.

Thanks so much for visiting please leave a comment so I know you were here :)

blessings, 
nancy

8 comments:

  1. Oh Nancy, I LOVE this card! LOVE the white ink against the kraft paper. LOVE the vellum. LOVE those butterflies with the touch of shimmer!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cheerful get well card! I love all the shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, it has so much charm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful and BEAUTIFUL design! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your style and your creations Nancy... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE everything about this! I think i need that wide stripes!!! i also love the lil polka dots peeking through the flirty frame :) and the coloring is fab!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!