Wednesday, May 6, 2015

A Mother's Day Card

I really have been making cards lately, just not many I can share yet. 

I lost my beautiful mom many years ago and my sweet mother-in-law has also gone to be with Jesus; so on Mother's Day I honor very special women who inspire me with their lives and ability to love others unconditionally. This includes my 2 daughters-in-love, my amazing sister and her daughter-in-love and my wonderful aunt.


Mother's Day 1


Mother's Day 1.1
For this card I used Lawn Fawn's Happy Mother's Day mini stamp set along with the Picket Fence Border, Grassy Border and Stitched Rectangle Lawn Cuts. I used some Lawn Fawn ink as well; Freshly Cut Grass, Fake Tan, Wild Rose, Sunflower, Mermaid and Black Licorice. 
As I'm looking at this now it really bothers me that I missed adding a black center to one of the flowers. That was fixed before I mailed this card to my aunt!

I'll be back with some more cards for special women tomorrow!
blessings,
nancy

6 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful little garden, Nancy! Love that white picket fence with your pretties behind it!, and sunny yellow dotty background makes a sweet card for Mother's Day! Wishing YOU a very Happy one this weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So charming and sweet!! Have a wonderful weekend coming up ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nance! Love this darling card! Your colorful flowers look so pretty with the fence! Your aunt will love it! Hope you're doing well! Happy Mother's Day to you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous Nancy. Happy Mother's Day to you too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!