Thursday, April 28, 2016

Baby Card with Lawn Fawn Little Bundle

My sister asked me to make a baby card for a friend and I had just been so inspired by THIS card by Yainea on the Lawn Fawn blog. I love how she used the birch trees from Joy to the Woods to build a pretty woodland scene. Since my sister asked for a woodland themed baby card it seemed perfect!

Here's my version using Little Bundle, Mom + Me, Gleeful Gardens and Hello Baby in addition to Joy to the Woods.

little bundle

little bundle 2
I also used the new Simple Stitched Hillside Borders and Meadow Borders dies!

Thanks for stopping by!



4 comments:

  1. Sweet scene, Nancy, and I love your shading!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Nancy. Lovely little scene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutest card ever, Nance! Just love the darling scene you created! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet and adorable card! I love the precious scene.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!