Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Rainbow Floral Birthday Card

Well it looks like it's been exactly 2 months since my last post; yikes! If anyone is still out there following me I have a pretty birthday card to share today. It's featured on the Lawn Fawn blog today as part of our Hop Week with Xyron!

I'm pretty sure I got the idea for this card design on Pinterest, where else, right?

I'll list all the Lawn Fawn ink colors below with links to find them. I stamped all the flower images from Penelope's Blossoms and die cut them with the coordinating dies. After die cutting 2 Meadow Borders, one from Noble Fir cardstock, one from white cardstock; I inked the white one with Distress ink in Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn. I also inked the white card base with some Squeezed Lemonade. I die cut the Happy Birthday Border from Black Licorice cardstock then ran it and all the floral pieces through the Xyron 1.5" Sticker Maker. This adds adhesive to the back making it so easy to attach to my card. I used a black gel pen to dot the flower centers.


Thanks so much for visiting!





5 comments:

  1. so pretty Nancy. Hope you had a great birthday this month as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Love your paper garden, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling birthday card, Nancy - just love your colorful garden scene!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those little flowers are so charming! I love the rainbow of colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!