Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Card Samples for Stamping 103 Session 2

My fingers are pretty inky but I had a great time making these card samples for my next class. I used a finger painting technique taught by Shari Carroll at the Hero Arts workshop at CHA.  It creates a really neat watercolor look. These cards are both very simple because it's all about getting inky for this class.

The first design is Sending You Love:


Stamps: Hero Arts-Newspaper Eiffel Tower CG417, Sending You Love clear set CL588


This next design will become a set of 3 Spring Dream Note Cards in a variety of colors:


Stamps: Hero Arts-Simple Frame S5324, Spring Dream K5540, Old Letter Writing S4878

blessings,
nancy

10 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL cards and awesome inking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! I will be definitely be getting my fingers dirty, too! TFS ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Nancy. I really wish I could join into your class. I particularly like your second card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your students are in for a treat - these cards are so pretty, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this technique and need to use it more often! Your results are beautiful, Nanc - sure to be a huge hit in class! Have fun - wish I could be there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your class will be amazing - wish I loved a little to the south! These are great, but I have this things about clean fingers! I particularly love the bright Paris card - that background is wonderful! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are lovely, I really like the second card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gasp, that first card is so amazing, I like the second one too, just love the white embossing on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love them both!!! Great technique! That watercolor baclground and the combination of colors in both backgrounds are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!