Saturday, February 20, 2010

New Hero Arts Products at Stamp Fever

I had some fun this week, unpacking boxes of gorgeous Hero Hues Folded Cards, Envelopes and Layering Papers in all the colors of the rainbow! Stamp Fever has them all along with the new Wood Stamps and the wonderful Hero Hues Chalk Inks. I love these inks, you have to try them and you'll never go back.
 
Rainbow of Hero Hues Cards, Envelopes, Layering Papers, Paper Flowers and Pearls & Gems.
  
The new Hero Hues Chalk inks and Wood Stamps.

Stamp Fever is also carrying Cosmo Cricket products: Mini Decks-6x6 paper pads with designs sized for card making in Material Girl, Garden Variety and Early Bird. There are also Borders and Elements for each line and fun little Tiny Type sticker packs.
I had so much fun playing with the new papers, inks and supplies!

 
Material Girl borders, Garden Variety Paper and Hero Hues Layering Paper and Chalk Ink.

Early Bird
Garden Variety
I will be teaching techniques for fun flowers with these cards at my class on March 13th at Stamp Fever. Call Linda to reserve your spot-714 974-3552.

Thought for the Day: We recently had our tax appointment, never fun but it was really not fun this year. Even though I really think I should panic, I'm reminded that God is in control and He is worthy of my trust.
Proverbs 3:5 ~ "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding."
So with that in mind, I'm going pop some popcorn, get a beverage and settle in to a comfy chair while I watch God's miraculous love at work!
Blessings to you all,
nancy

15 comments:

  1. O.H. M.Y. G.O.O.D.N.E.S.S!!!! Wasn't that annoying, but I just had to do it! What are you doing to me enabling me with all these goodies a week before I see you?! lol....very nice display and I so LOVE those flower cards and all the patterned papers...so cute Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! LOVE those cards that you made using those yummy papers!!! too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nancy, these are so yummy!!
    your button-centre flowers are a beautiful match for these cheerful papers.
    just gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you lucky ducky, being surrounded by all that rainbow of new Hero stuff!! And I love all 3 of your cards; the papers are so cheery and colorful; just what's needed in the middle of winter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad that you have fun unpacking.. if it were me, the products will be wet from all my drooling!! You show such beautiful examples from all the lovely products! Who wouldn't want to take a class from you!? Blessings to you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should have read your blog first--I really thought the photo on Flickr was your craft room!! LOL! I love all your cards--the strawberry is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nancy, thank you so much for sharing all your new Hero goodies with us! Must have felt like Christmas, opening them up!! I love to click on the picture and look real close at the larger version!! I have a few of the Hero Hues Chalk Inks. (Cerulean, Punch and Latte) and I love how vibrant they are! The cards you posted today are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Nancy, your cards are so gorgeous! Love every single one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I couldn`t do this! Unpacking all this candy! I would be broke... Love your cards!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  10. No wonder that after unpacking all you wanna do is to play with all this yumminess! And you played so well! Love your cards, so bright, cheer and bringing Spring a bit closer to us! Thanks for sharing this verse! It is so true! but often we have troubles to just sit and watch God do things, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun to unpack all those goodies Nancy and love the rainbow of paper colours!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so great about posting photos of Hero Arts goodness! I agree the inks are great...watch out Tim Holtz...lol
    Your cards are fantastic and makes me want everything! It would be so cool to take YOUR class....maybe one day! HUgs to you Nan,Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  13. i will have to try those inks!! must try to make a trip there to get some new HA goodies! TFS!
    great cards with the cosmo cricket papers! you are so so talented in every style!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all of the crafty goodness in your photos! And your cards- SUPER DUPER FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous cards! Love the paper and how you have used them. Hope your class is fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!