Saturday, February 27, 2010

What a Fun Class!!

Oh my I had a blast at my own class! We were at max capacity with 8 1/2 attendees (sweet Jennifer brought her equally sweet little daughter). There was plenty of time for chatting and everyone made 3 cards with new techniques. In the midst of the class we had a group of 6 women come in to shop. Anyone who has been to Stamp Fever knows how tiny the shop is and how crowded it got at that point but the fun just kept on going. The shoppers even bought the stamps we were using on our cards.
The highlight of the day was finally meeting dear sweet Tiffany Ervin!! What a doll she is, we hit it off like we had always been friends.
 
Here we are after class in front of the Hero Arts section. Tiffany's basket is filled with Hero goodness.
Everyone who knew we were meeting today requested we give hugs for them so we decided to snap a picture so you'd all know it was mission accomplished. Hugs all around!


This is the Hero Arts section of Stamp Fever before the class....


This is what the Hero Arts section looked like after the class....

 
All the Hero Hues Chalk inks were sold and most of the new wood stamps too. I have my eye on a few of the ones that are still there. It was a great day at Stamp Fever; even though it rained cats and dogs all day, (at one point it hailed) our spirits weren't dampened. 
Thank you to all who came out in this crazy weather, you made my day!
My next class is scheduled for March 13th. I'll be working on the samples this week.

Thought for the Day:From Psalm 86:2-4; a psalm of David.
Guard my life, for I am devoted to You. 
You are my God; save Your servant who trusts in you.
Have mercy on me, O Lord, for I call to you all day long. 
Bring joy to Your servant, for to You, O Lord, I lift up my soul.
Have a blessed day,
nancy

21 comments:

  1. Your class was such a SUCCESS, Nancy! I'm SO happy that you and Tiffany got to meet!! You two are both so sweet..you must have a lovely sweet time!Thank you for sharing these precious photos! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I've got goosebumps! So happy that your class was FUN and that you got to meet Tif! So lucky--both of you! Thanks for sharing a memorable day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh... so happy that you had a great time in the class and meeting Tiffany!! thanks for sharing those wonderful photos of you two adorable ladies!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Nancy... looks like a fun day. I love going to stamp classes..and my group as well... so much fun with people who love the same as you,.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your shop is amazing, so full of goodies I wish you were near me!! So nice to be able to meet with flickr friends too. Glad you had a great day Nancy and Tiff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's just the Hero Arts section? Do you have a room to rent? :) LOVE seeing these pictures and I'm so glad you 2 were able to meet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How FUN Nancy....so Glad you and Tif got to meet....Sounds like a Fun time!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nancy, I'm so jealous of both of you!! Wish I could have been there too! Looks like you both had such fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so jealous! We do not have anywhere near me that carries Hero Arts supplies. And I would so love to go to a class with other ladies to learn new techniques. I have a daughter in Los Angeles :-) Not sure how close that is to you. Hmmm that's like a 3,000 mile trek for me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your memorable visit from Tiffany! So happy you two met and in such perfect conditions!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was so much fun! Abby and I couldn't believe we made cards that looked so great, it was a perfect experience for our first time as stampers! We spent the rest of the day stamping like crazy with the stuff we bought from Stamp Fever, what a great little store!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like you had succes Nancy! Lovely pictures of you and Tif. I´m going to spend the next two weekends with Pia. We are having a stand on two different conventions - yah!!!!
    Hugs Sanne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, Nancy! Sounds like you had a terrific time! And how cool to meet Tiffany in person! Fabulous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So happy your class was a blast! And I just love LOVE that photo of you and Tiffany hugging! So CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A very special day indeed! Loved it! And didn't mind cleaning out some HA items...hehe! Love the really cute set-up of the store and so precious meeting you and Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  16. what fun pics! glad tiffany made it to your class! i hope she left some HA stuff for me to buy! hopefully stamp fever will be restocking those chalk inks soon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. SOOO happy that your class went well- I'm not surprised!!! :) Thanks for sharing the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for sharing these photos! I love seeing you both! You look so happy and sweet!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm so envious of both of you!!!! Thanks so much for sharing the love and the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  20. How lucky that you were able to meet Tiffany and sounds like you both had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, Nancy! How wonderful to have a fun class and get to meet Tiffany!! Looks like you two had tons of fun, so happy for you ladies!! I hope to meet both of you some day!!

    Thank you for the suggestion about taking a note book with me for my Taiwan trip! What a great idea, I will definitely do that!!

    Have a beautiful week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!