Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tag Tuesday #37-A Touch of Red

There's still time to enter to win the autographed Hero Arts 2010 "The Art of the Stamp" catalog HERE

Another Tuesday, another tag challenge! I am so thankful that I found Louise and her blog Kard Krazy. I have been using her themes each Tuesday to challenge my creativity. It's like my weekly exercise to stretch my creative muscles. Each week I set aside time to play with the theme and just let my ideas go where they want to. I only have two rules; not to stress or agonize over the design and to finish in one creative session.  I just want to see what develops and in the process I've been noticing that my own style is emerging. Thanks so much, Louise, for all the creative fun I've had with your Tag Tuesday Challenge.
So anyway, here's my submission for this week's theme "A Touch of Red"....

Supplies used: Distress Ink-Scattered Straw, Aged Mahogany, Dried Marigold. Memories Ink-Black
Stamps by Hero Arts, Stampa Rosa, Rubber Stampede.

Thought for the Day: Today I'd like to share a link to Greg Laurie's: Harvest Daily Devotion. I hope you find the same inspiration as I did!
Blessings to You,
Nancy

22 comments:

  1. Lovely, so vibrant with the touch of yellow with black, I love those 2 colors together, beautiful! Love the Eiffel Tower and the floral! Your ribbon finishes it off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous! Love the effect of the layering both in the stamping and the pieces you put together. Love your style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag is beautiful, Nancy! Love how you used your stamps! The ribbon is perfect for it!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, la la! This is trés gorgeous, Nancy! So many wonderful details on your tag, and I love the "touch of red!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love new visitors :D

    This is a great tag and that sunny yellow makes me yearn for Spring! Soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME tag Nancy. Love the whole French theme. so perfect for the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! very pretty tag!! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous vintage tag, Nancy. And the red flower give it just the right amout on pop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see that lovely stamp from HA as a wonderful touch added to your tag, coloring the rose red - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nancy - this is truly amazing! A beautiful tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just lovely, Nancy! I love the way you have stamped all the images and the added red touches are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The yellow and black is perfect with a touch of red, Nancy. I believe I recognize some HA images that I also have!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You definitely get an A+ on this week's assignment, Nancy. This is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree with everyone... Beautiful tag.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a beautiful background! I love your style and seeing it evolve on your wonderful blog, my friend! Headed to check out your link.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nancy,It looks like your creative muscles are limber on this one Gorgeous! I do think you have found your muse my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your tag is beautiful !Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog.
    Hug from Paris (where I can see the effeil's tour in real ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!