Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tag Tuesday #39 ~ Cutsie

So this week Louise at Kard Krazy decided to make a really hard challenge....the Cutsie tag! For those of us who are "Cutsie-challenged" it is the perfect assignment. Luckily, I needed a baby shower card this week and the only baby stamps I have are uber-cutsie. I'm linking this to Lucy's Polka Dot challenge also, I just love the dots.


 

  
Stamps- Hero Arts-Cling Dots, Stripes Pattern; Rubber Stampede-Bedtime Bear, Bunny Pin; Annette Watkins-sentiment
Inks-Hero Arts Shadow Soft Pool; Memories Black; Color Box Moss Green
Paper- K& Company Citronella Mat Pad
Supplies and Tools- Fiskars Heart Punch; Creative Memories Circle Punch; Doodlebug heart brad; Michael's ribbons; Blumenthal Lansing button; MS foam adhesive dots; Prismacolor Watercolor pencils; Ranger Glossy Accents; White embroidery floss.
Maple veneer tag base, compliments of the hubster.

Thought for the Day: I've begun re-reading a beloved book, Feeding the Soul by Jean Fleming. I highly recommend this book if you've never developed the habit of daily Bible and prayer time or if you could use a little refresher.  It's so easy to read and there are so many nuggets of useful wisdom. This struck a chord with me this morning: "Our life in Christ must flow out of us to others. Remember that Christian service, or ministry, is not what you do for God, but what He does through you."
God will do wonderful things through you when you spend time in His presence.
Blessings to you,
nancy

26 comments:

  1. Your tag is wonderful!! L0ve the colours and the diaper pin is priceless - fabulous! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Nancy, what a marvelous baby shower tag! I love the text and the beautiful stamps you've used. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Nancy, I think you've got cutsie nailed. This is a fabulous tag (as well as a fabulous photo)! It's got great details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooo adorable! I think I could learn to love cutesy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your bright and happy colors for this, Nancy! You do cute tags so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is definitely cutsie! Love the colors--perfect for a baby shower--and all the dotty goodness! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous adorable tag! Perfect for a baby gift. Love the bright and cheery colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What perfect cutesy tag Nancy. It is adorable. Love all the dots.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is just adorable!! love the happy colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darn cute baby tag Nancy - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful produced Nancy - and it made me smile. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I REALLY adore this tag from you Nancy! It is super cute and wonderful new style from you, so refreshing! Love all the blues!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable tag Nancy and love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Look at this little teddy bear! How sweet it is! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a stunning tag Nancy, so cute and such a lovely sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This couldn't get much cuter! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, my gosh - this is too cute!! You got it down! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. SUPER, SUPER cute!!! Love your tag and your coloring is spectacular! Great thought of the day--thanks for the book recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this baby tag--it's just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Omigosh, this is so unbelievably sweet! What beautiful work you do! LynnF

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your tag is a cutie. I love all the colors and the "dots". I appreciate your "Thought for the day" more than anything. During this Lent season I am giving up "time". I am giving time to God each morning and I am using Max Lucado's Life Lesson on the book of Romans. So enjoying that and you are right when you spend time with Him you receive a jewel each day. Thanks for the suggestion on the devotion book you listed. Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nancy, You cornered the market on cute for this one! I never thought about a baby card! Babies are always cute, Wonderful Tag!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nancy, your baby tag is definitely cute and done so beautifully, too! Love the colors and embellishments! Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!