Saturday, December 11, 2010

Making Samples for the Hero Arts Catalog Preview Party!

Just a quick share of some of the cards I'm working on for tomorrow. The first 2 are the Make n Take cards, with a design and stamps supplied by Hero Arts.....
The bicycles are from the Joy Ride clear set and the background is a great clear set called Dictionary Greetings. It has 4 stamps with definitions for; happy, thank, friend and hello. I love them!
The other card uses the new woodblock Silhouettes trio. The background is a wonderful new Daisy Outline Pattern design block. 
This next card is an almost complete CASE of a card design in the demo kit.  It's designed by Tami Hartley and totally shows off the great Joy Ride clear set.....
I'm entering this card in the Wee Memories Challenge for this week to CASE a card.

And finally this last card is my own design using a Silhouettes stamp and the Daisy Outline Pattern.....
I snuck in a bit of the Thank definition from the Dictionary Greetings set, too!

I'll have pictures from the party to post tomorrow night....I can't wait!

Happy Birthday Andy!! My wonderful son was born 27 years ago today. That was one special Christmas.

I've been enjoying Psalm 33 lately, there is so much to ponder is this short chapter.
~ Psalm 33:4-5 ~
For the word of the Lord holds true,
and we can trust everything He does.
He loves whatever is just and good;
the unfailing love of the Lord fills the earth.
blessings,
nancy

14 comments:

  1. How exciting. A birthday party today and a craft party tomorrow! Love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS cards, Nancy! Oh, you lucky girl! And Happy Birthday to Andy!! Vanessa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Andy happy birthday from me! Love these cards! Oh, I so wish I could be there with you tomorrow for the fun make-n-takes and party festivities! I know you'll have a grand time! Can't wait to see the photos! Love and hugs to you, Nanc!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb cards, What fun to use the new stamps. Enjoy. And best birthday wishes to your son.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful sample cards, Nancy! so jealous that you get to play with the new stamps! =) Happy Birthday to Andy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are beautiful Nancy! Those are some fun stamps to play with! Today is my daughter's 22nd birthday! What have we been saying about things we have in common? lol EnJOY your fun weekend!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to Andy and congrats to you Nancy with your son (thats what we say in Holland, we congratulate everybody!).
    Your cards are really pretty, what a dainty silhouette image!
    I have seen a couple of stamps I like, the damask background cling and the gorgeous BIRD COLLAGE wooden stamp - I'm not as enthusiastic as everybody else, I'm wondering why, really, just have to wait and see the catalog...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness Nancy...Nan!! What beautiful sample you are making...they are sure to sell out of these stamps now...what fun to get to ink them up before anybody. Hugs and blessing to you,Kathy
    Thanks for always bringing a smile to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your HA Sample cards Nancy! And a big happy birthday to your son!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are gorgeous! Looks like you had a fabulous time :) Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wee Memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That CASE card is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!! Lovin' the color combo! And I'm lovin' those silhouette stamps, too! Thanks for playing along in the Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great work! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!