Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Uriah- October 2011

I'm taking Latrice's online class, Handmade Holidays and today she had a scrapbook sketch for inspiration. Now everyone knows I'm not a scrapbook-er but I gave it a shot anyway.

As per my usual, I didn't follow the sketch very closely and I didn't use a holiday theme, but it did give me my jumping off point for this 8x8 page. And what better subject than my adorable two month old grandson, Uriah!


I used a bunch of {ancient} paper and stickers/embellishments from my stash; K&Company, Cosmo Cricket, Heidi Grace. It was about time I found a use for these cute little doodads. This is really a primitive page by today's scrapbook standards but it's a start. Who knows, I just may make a few more now that I will be taking lots of photos of favorite my subject!

I just love the large photo of our little guy with his daddy (my not-so-little guy). Uriah has wonderful parents, he's one blessed little boy.

~Philippians 1:6 ~
I am certain that God, who began the good work within you,
will continue His work until it is finally finished
on the day when Christ Jesus returns.

blessings,
nancy

9 comments:

  1. Excuse me, but I do believe you can be called a scrapbook-er after this fabulous page! Nancy, it is just darling! I love every, single photo of that sweet boy, and the lovely yellows and blues are so perfect! Adorable elements you've used too! Love this page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe this is a fantastic layout and scrapbook page! Love the pictures of your boys! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faboulous layout Nancy and gorgeous photos. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a wonderful scrapper, Nancy! What a great layout, and of course, such precious photos of your grandson! I especially love that banner--perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a very cute LO and no wonder you are the proud Grammy. He is an adorable little bundle of joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous layout, Nancy! If I can be called a cardmak-er you can certainly be called a scrapbook-er! lol Have a happy day!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You must be so proud Nancy with your family and what a beautiful scrapbook page, doesn't look like you a beginner either!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super fun layout, Nancy! Look at all those darling photos!! I look forward to some more wonderful scrap pages from you! So fun! I love the daddy moment with son, precious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. precious! kids are the best subjects!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!