Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Bicycle Built for You Engagement Card

I made a card for some friends who recently got engaged using Lawn Fawn's new Bicycle Built for You stamp set. It's the perfect set for weddings, engagements, birthdays and whenever! Inspiration Week is still in full swing on the Lawn Fawn blog so don't forget to visit all the Intro posts for amazing inspiration and to enter the daily giveaways!


When I gave this card to my friends we all had a laugh about the special silver hair color!


Don't forget to enter your NEW birthday cards featuring Lawn Fawn in our Lawn Fawnatics challenge!


thanks so much for visiting!


9 comments:

  1. How adorable Nancy. A very sweet card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card, Nancy - just love this sweet scene and silver haired couple!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, Nancy, especially the silver hair! What a happy couple on that cute bike, with wonderful scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely darling Nancy! What a sweet couple~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet scene for an engagement card.... Congrats to the happy couple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card so much! It is so darling. (Congratulations to your newly engaged friends).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute couple! I am a new follower. Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!