Monday, April 10, 2017

A Lawn Fawn Collaboration with Jenn!

My sweet friend Jenn and I have been busy launching the new Lawn Fawn challenge blog, Lawn Fawnatics. Now that it's up and running we thought we'd do a fun crafty collaboration. We challenged each other to use Fab Flowers and Fancy Scalloped Stackables to make a card.
Here's a look at my card, you can visit the Lawn Fawn blog today to see Jenn's gorgeous card!


My card was inspired by a really cute tea-towel I've been admiring at Anthropologie. It's finally on sale, so I might just snap it up! Visit the Lawn Fawn blog for a full supply list.

Thanks so much for visiting,

9 comments:

  1. I love this card and hope to CASE it for my sister. Love the black and white with the pop of color from the flowers. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous flowers against that black and white gingham, Nancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright flowers with that black and white gingham! The contrast is just wonderful and makes for a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the bright colors against the black gingham!! Very striking!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. luv your card! can you tell me what color combo inks you used to stamp your flowers. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, here's the ink combos I used:
      Sunflower - Fake Tan
      Guava - Lobster
      Fish Tank - Blue Jay
      Moonstone - Fish Tank
      JalapeƱo - Noble Fir
      It's fun to play around with the colors so have fun with with ink that you have. Thank you!
      Happy Stamping!

      Delete
  6. What a fun spring card. I love the gingham and that scalloped border around the edges. Pretty colors on your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking good! The flowers look amazing with that black gingham.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!