Monday, June 5, 2017

Cheerful Get Well for Lawn Fawnatics New Challenge!

It's the first Monday of the month so that means another wonderful new challenge at Lawn Fawnatics! It's time to add to your stash of get well and thinking of you cards with the new theme: Cheerful Get Well!
The Lawn Fawnatics Design Team has some awesome inspiration HERE.

I combined lots of sets to create a cheery little vignette!
The images were stamped with Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink and colored with Copic markers. The tissue box was paper-pieced using a scrap of Perfectly Plaid Rainbow paper.
I die cut a Zig Zag square from Perfectly Plaid Rainbow 6x6 paper and added a strip of Let's Polka in the Meadow 6x6 paper with detail from Valentine Borders

I hope you'll join us at Lawn Fawnatics and tell a friend! You could win a $25.00 gift certificate to the Lawn Fawn Shop!

Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

  1. Your vignette is just perfect! Especially like the addition of the plaid and the lemon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, what an adorable get well card, Nancy! Just love the plaid scalloped border!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cute Card Nancy..cute Image and great coloring oh I Love your card...
    how are you my (old Hero Arts Flickr) friend
    hope you are well
    miss you
    hugs from Germany
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are so many cute details here - I just love this card with all of it's bright colors and adorable little get well elements with hearts and a smiley face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute get well, love the zig zag plaid frame.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!