Monday, July 3, 2017

Summertime Fun with Lawn Fawnatics!

I hope you are all enjoying this sunny summer! At Lawn Fawnatics the new challenge theme is Summertime Fun! Here's your chance to show us what summer means to you! I hope you will join us!


I always love to be at the beach (anytime of year, but especially on sunny summer days)! I made a CAS card with minimal stamping to represent my love for all things beachy!

I used Louie's ABCs to die cut the letters to spell out beach and then I added beachy colors to the letters using Copic markers (E33, 31; BG09,18,02,01). I colored the sun from Spring Showers with Copics (YR31) as well. I added a little sentiment with Smitty's ABCs in Peacock ink.

Visit the Lawn Fawnatics blog today and join the Summertime Fun challenge! One random winner receives a $25.00 gift card for lawnfawn.com!  

Thanks for visiting today,

8 comments:

  1. Darling summer card, Nancy! Just love the coloring on your BEACH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Nancy! I love how you did these die cut letters! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous Nancy. It such a great theme

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, that big word BEACH says it all! Love the variation of color with the big sun too! Perfect for summer fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my goodness, LOVE those letters!!! Super fun and easy (or so you make it seem!!!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the beach colors on your letters, so creative! A fab summer card, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm with you... I love the beach!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you colored the BEACH as the beach.... awesome job and great card Nancy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!