Monday, December 4, 2017

New Lawn Fawnatics Challenge and a Post on the Lawn Fawn Blog!

It's been way too long since I've shown my little corner of the interwebs any love! Anyhoo, I have a card and a set of gift tags featured today on the Lawn Fawn blog! The tags are also for the new Lawn Fawnatics challenge to use emboss resist! I hope you'll check out both posts and play along with the challenge!


I used Winter Tiny Tags to make a set of gift tags for a friend. I love bright colors and fun patterns.
Check out the Lawn Fawn blog for the complete supply list.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
blessings,
nancy

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous projects, Nancy! Great to see a post from you - hope all is well. Off to check out Lawn Fawn....

    ReplyDelete
  2. super sweet projects Nancy. Hope all is good with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are darling tags, Nancy! I love your wonderful card, it has so much warmth and cuteness rolled into one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your little tags Nancy....

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is super sweet! its just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable gift!!
    Love these images and your colouring is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!