Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Inspired by Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 21

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 21 - Inspiration Board will be open until February 4th at 11:59 PM ET.

Today I'm sharing this sweet and simple card on the Lawn Fawnatics blog!


Everything was die cut then assembled with liquid glue. Super easy!

Lawn Fawn supplies:
Stitched Heart Stackables
Love Ya Line Border
Stitched Ornaments
Stitched Woodgrain Backdrop
Let's Polka in the Dark 6x6 paper
Peace Joy Love 6x6 paper (from my stash, no longer available)

I hope you will join us at Lawn Fawnatics! There is a random winner for every challenge and we showcase your projects with our Featured Fawnatics!


5 comments:

  1. Love your fresh design, Nancy, so crisp! I'm pinning it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hanging heart design, Nancy! Those sweet little bows trim each one up in style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling strings of hearts, Nancy! Just love them atop the woodgrain!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!