Tuesday, January 25, 2011

More Cruise Memories

Just some photos from the rest of the cruise.....

This is the beautiful sunset as we were heading out of Puerto Vallarta on Tuesday night.

Al is enjoying the view of Cabo San Lucas....it was the most beautiful morning and the rest of the day was perfect. I let Al go ashore with the rest of the family and I stayed behind with his parents. The ship doesn't dock in Cabo and taking a tender boat ashore wasn't in the cards for Mom and Dad....I had a wonderful time checking out the view from the deck with two of my favorite people.

I loved this chess set....I'm thinking of putting one in my backyard.

Family portrait on the last night of the cruise.

All the girls modeling our matching dresses from Cabo.

And let me leave you with some wonderful shots of the scenery.......

 Mazatlan...it wasn't my favorite stop on the trip......

 The Corona brewing plant dominated the scenery from the dock.


Leaving Mazatlan

 At sea on Friday....don't know which island this might be....


The view from my favorite spot on the upper deck.....


I did have company while lounging on deck......


Thanks for indulging this travelogue; I'm sure this won't be my last cruise.


Another passage from my study of Titus
~ Titus 3: 3-7 ~
Once we, too, were foolish and disobedient. 
We were misled and became slaves to many lusts and pleasures. 
Our lives were full of evil and envy, and we hated each other.
But- "When God our Savior revealed His kindness and love, He saved us, 
not because of the righteous things we had done, but because of His mercy.
He washed away our sins, giving us a new birth and new life through the Holy Spirit.
He generously poured out the Spirit upon us through Jesus Christ our Savior.
Because of His grace he declared us righteous and gave us confidence that we will inherit eternal life."

blessings,
nancy

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, wow you had the perfect weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I could just keep looking at that ocean and blue sky! I got home from work a little while ago and could not get warm, but your photos have helped. . . .feeling toasty now! It sure looks like an amazing trip, Nancy! Love the photo of the whole gang on the stairs! Thanks for sharing and hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely share of pictures! Love the family pictures! So wonderful that you all were able to cruise together. Love the feet shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy ~ Thanks for sharing those beautiful photos. What an amazing trip. Brightened up my day no end seeing these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad that weather was good!! You all look gorgeous in your lovely dresses! I love crusies (been on 5 times) and I can go on another one RIGHT NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos - and looks like a fun family time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like you had a fabulous time with family Nancy! And what a beautiful shot of the sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nancy, thank you for sharing your cruise pictures. It sounds like you had a great time. All the pictures are great. Thanks for your very nice comments that you left on my blog. Take care and may God always keep you in His ever loving care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what beautiful photos! Looks like it was a wonderful trip. I love the picture of all the ladies in matching dresses...sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had a wonderful time Nancy, a perfectly cool and relaxing getaway! I'm looking forward to our next cruise, a family one and hopefully I won't be pregnant this time..pregnancy + being on a ship = blah! lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!