Friday, July 19, 2013

Leaving for Las Vegas!

I'm packing and getting last minute things done before leaving in the morning to drive to Las Vegas for CHA. Life has been pretty busy around here, not much time for crafty play. Not that I haven't been crafting....be looking for a mid-week post here at the Happy Heart.

I got this postcard in the mail yesterday.....

My sister has been home from her African adventure for almost a week, she had a great time. I'm looking forward to getting together with her when I get home. Can't wait to see all her pictures and listen to her share the details of her trip.

blessings,
nancy

7 comments:

  1. Have a great time at CHA! Wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy CHA, Nancy! Hope to see pics of the show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nanc! I hope you don't work too hard at CHA and can enjoy some of it too! Drive carefully and I'll be looking forward to some photos! Sending love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a great time - will look forward to hearing your update from the show ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the trip Nancy. It will be full on for you, but what fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Safe travel, Nancy! Can't wait to hear how it goes and what an AMAZING adventure your sister must have had - thanks for sharing picture 0 would love to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a super time at CHA! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!