Monday, July 2, 2018

Color Inspiration Challenge at Lawn Fawnatics: Beach Shack Treat Box!

It's been a long time since I've had the opportunity to make a project for Lawn Fawnatics! I've been pretty busy behind the scenes but I was determined to make something for the Color Inspiration Challenge that starts today. I was inspired by the green and blue colors and the fun ocean wave/beach image!


The new Scalloped Treat Box Dog House Add-On has some great dies for adding siding to the Scalloped Treat Box so I cut it from Moonstone and Cilantro cardstock and applied it in a striped pattern. It reminded me of a fun island beach shack so I went with the idea!

I added the door and windows from the Spring House Add-On. I used Vanilla Malt cardstock that I had die cut with Woodgrain Backdrop for a nice bit of pattern and texture. There was no stamping on this project! The banner has my own handwriting in a messy style.

I die cut palm trees and the cute little crab from the Palm Trees die set. The sun is found in Spring Showers, it was die cut from cardstock that I had cut with the Stitched Windy Backdrop. The banner is found in the Shadow Box Card Ocean Add-On die set!

Check out the new Color Inspiration Challenge at Lawn Fawnatics!




5 comments:

  1. So VERY adorable Nancy!!! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable Nancy. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that beach shack? Just love this, Nancy! The palm trees and coconuts add so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is darling, Nancy! I want to come to the Lawn Fawn Beach House!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!