I'm so honored that my humble little blog makes her smile! I must now share 5 things about myself and then send this award on to 5 bloggers who make me smile, so here goes....
1. After 31 years of marriage I'm planning just my 3rd Thanksgiving dinner at my house. My sister has decided to hand over the gravy ladle to me.
2. I studied Dance in college and used that to choreograph and direct musicals at the Christian school where I worked for 15 years.
3. Now that my son is a former Marine and staying with us, I worry about him being out late.
4. I need a "Blogging 101" course...still so much to learn.
5. I took a Photoshop class at the local JC, earned an A and still can't use Photoshop.
And now for the bloggers who make me smile:
Check out these lovely blogs and leave them some comment love.
And now for Tag Tuesday. The theme this week at Kard Krazy is to use a photograph on a tag.
Graphics Fairy, I altered it to fit my purpose.
Thought for the day: When I start to get worried about circumstances beyond my control I try to remember this truth from Psalm 62
Truly my soul silently waits for God; from Him comes my salvation. My soul, wait silently for God alone, for my expectation is from Him.
May you receive blessings from God today!