Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bold Flowers with a St. Patrick's Day Theme

I've have been so amazed by the wonderful bold colors that Jennifer has been using this week on the Hero Arts blog. I'm not really a bold color user so much, but I got inspired to give it a try and see what happens. The theme for the month of February at Hero Arts is Flowers and St. Patrick's Day. For more info about this challenge go HERE.

 
I included the Irish Blessing and a small good luck charm to include the St. Patrick's Day theme along with the bold flowers. I used stamps from the HA clear sets: Artistic Borders, Printed Flowers and Mix n Match Elements. Papers are from BoBunny, K&Company and Me&My Big Ideas.

Thought for the Day: Here's some encouraging verses from my reading this morning:
Phil 4:13~ I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me
Eph 6:10~ Be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might
Neh 8:10~ The joy of the Lord is your strength.
Praying today for abundant joy to strengthen your hearts!
Blessings,
Nancy

11 comments:

  1. WOW! This card is a masterpiece! I love all of the details you've added, especially that charm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, I love all these layered flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so colourful Nancy, Love all those bold colours and love the poem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bold and beautiful card! Love the little charm, which seems to be very popular now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful bold colors and i love that little charm, perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Nancy! Terrific card! I love the Irish blessing and charm! Nice touches! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous array of flowers - would make anybody smile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the details on your card Nancy! Such a cheerful card! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I appreciate your kind words! Also Phil 4:13 is one of my favorite scriptures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your super clusters of flowers on this card Nancy, really like green and purple together, they just flow so well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beauty Nancy - you make me happy looking at this. Great mix of colors and love all the flowers in one card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the bright and bold colors they work wonderfully with the PP too! Fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!