Monday, February 8, 2010

Cards for my Class this Saturday

If you are here to see the samples for my class at Stamp Fever this Saturday at noon, you are in the right place.
We will make 3 cards with a Coffee and Donuts theme. I will be using stamps from the Hero Arts sets, CL416 What's Perking and CL403 Have a Donut. Be sure to contact Linda at Stamp Fever 714-974-3552, to reserve your spot, there's only room for 8. We'll have lots of fun with some paper piecing and Perfect Pearls misting. Hope to see you there!!
 
  
Note: this design will use different paper (tiny white dots on aqua) for the blue elements, I wasn't really happy with this combo.

Thought for the Day: Proverbs 31:30 Charm is deceptive and beauty does not last; but a woman who fears the Lord will be greatly praised.
Some of the most beautiful women I know will never win a beauty contest or grace the pages of a fashion magazine. They truly love God and their loving and faithful actions speak volumes about their character.
Blessings to you,
nancy

16 comments:

  1. Love your class samples, Nacny! Will there be donuts/coffee provided as well? Wouldn't THAT be great theme!? Wish I could take the class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh how cute!! I want to come to your class! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun Nancy, a true feast for the donut and coffee lover! Love that huge coffee pot on the first card, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Looks like a great class and i hope you fill up! I too would come over and hang out with you at your class if you were a little closer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy! I wish I could take your class!! These samples are so fun and creative! Love your thought of the day- thank you for being an example of a beautiful woman--your love of God is an inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... sweet and wonderful cards, Nancy! Love all of them! Have a fun and wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such yummy cards, Nancy! Oh, how I would love to take your class!
    Great theme, too....Coffee & donuts--my fave!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh! those are super cute!! love them all!! They make me smile! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nancy! Wow, these are yummy cards! Love them all! Mmh, I have to make me a coffee now :) Too bad I don`t have donuts! If I were living near you I would take your class! Would be so cool to meet you!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on being featured in the HA Twitter!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are super cards and your class sound's fun - would love to be there.. I happen to know that donuts are very popular in America because I know an American lady who lives in Germany and that's always the first thing she buys arriving on American soil.
    Oh yes, congrats on Twitter too Nancy, saw that today!
    Blessings for your class!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards Nancy - would be perfect for Lucy´s challenge (Dots ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards from your class Nancy, Love the donut card, mummm I really like donuts, too fattening though!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute, Nancy! Wish I could come to your class!

    ReplyDelete
  15. They are CUTE!!!!!u made me want to drink some coffee in the middle of the night

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Nan these cards really pop...love them all especially the tea pot...oh congrats on your win at Virginia's blog. Now I'm hungry....:) HUgs,Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!