Monday, March 18, 2013

A Quick CAS Birthday Card

I saw the stamps sitting by my desk, they were just asking to be inked up. I didn't have a lot of time but I wanted to make a card. Out came some pretty inks, a punch or two, a bit of ink spray and a couple minutes later, here's what happened:


It took longer to photograph the card than it did to make it! And I'm really happy with the CAS look of it too. I love that it's just stamping, nothing fancy. I layered the stamped panel on a Hero Hues Pool card base. The butterflies were punched out of stamped cs then spritzed with Mister Huey's.

And here's what I used:


Thanks for stopping by!

blessings,
nancy

16 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous, Nanc! I love the softness of the hydrangea behind the sentiment - beautiful, layered stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using the flower behind the huge sentiment! That tiny butterfly punch looks like a must have, Nancy!! Love how this card turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish that would happen with all the supplies sitting on my desk begging to be inked! What a gorgeous CAS card...all stamps and colors are perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Love how you used that big sentiment with the flower in the bg! The colors are luscious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So delicate, Nancy! Love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are MY kind of cards, Nancy! I adore your choice of stamps! Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow beautiful CAS card Nancy! So soft and delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have proven that just a few stamps, ink and paper can produce a fabulous card in just a short time, Nancy! I LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeous Nancy. This is a lovely stamp and I think it will have to go on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Nancy, I love that Hydrangea stamp and it looks so pretty here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woohoo! Gorgeous! I love that big word stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun use of great stamps and lovely colors, Nancy. That hydrangea is an old fav and I love how you used it. I'm still grappling with the spraying - not controlled enough for my style, but I'm determined. Thanks - this is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nancy, this is beautiful and a wonderful combo of stamps! Thanks to Virginia and her Stamp Talk for directing me here!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Nancy,I shared this gorgeous card over Monday's Stamp talk (about creative use of stamps) over HA Flickr!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the softness of this, Nancy! So beautiful and I LOVE butterflies any way you can use them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!