Saturday, August 2, 2014

Bright Eyes Scrapbook Layout

When I first laid eyes on the new Lawn Fawn Sweater Weather paper collection I knew that I would make this layout. Sweater Weather is part of the new Fall/Winter release that will be available August 28th. I have the privilege of designing and making retailer sample cards for Lawn Fawn so I get to play with the new products early. Yay!

My adorable grandson, Uriah. has sparked a new interest in scrapbooking! These photos were the ones that caught the notice of the talent agency. Uriah had his first audition yesterday for a commercial, fingers crossed!



I love that the background paper, "Chill" has the look of a knit sweater!

I used Argyle Backdrops to create the colorful diamond border. The tags were stamped with the new Thank You Tags and die cut with Tag, You're It.


To get the look of the long banner I die cut the large Stitched Party Banner, cut it in half then arranged each piece behind the Large Stitched Journaling Card.

New Lawn Fawn products for this layout (available August 28):
Argyle Backdrops


Thank You Tags


Sweater Weather 12x12 paper: Chill, Crisp, Gusty, Brisk, Sunny


Blue Jay Lawn Trimmings



Thanks for your visit!
blessings,
nancy


7 comments:

  1. SO cute Nancy! I love those bright colors and your grandson is such a cutie! Hooray to scrapbooking, I've gotten the itch to do some more layouts too!

    Good Luck to him on his audition :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uriah is soooo adorable - those eyes melt my heart! Love your page, Nanc! The colors are fabulous and love all the little details you've added!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout and he is adorable! Good luck with the audition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is perfect, Nancy! And he is so adorable!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous LO. No wonder that the talent agency want to use Uriah. He is certainly adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful little boy!! Your layout is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable layout and he is one super cute grandson, that's for sure! Such beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!