Sunday, December 14, 2014

Rustic Birthday Card

My son Andy recently celebrated a birthday, his 31st! I'm sure I'm not old enough to have a kid that old. He worked at Hume Lake Christian Camps in the Kings Canyon National Forest for a few years after high school. He had many, way too close, encounters with bears so I knew he would get a kick out of this card design. Bears, woodgrain, and trees; perfect elements for a guy card. By the way, I've had a number of bear encounters at Hume Lake too, luckily they were not too close.



Lawn Fawn - Love You S'more + coordinating die, Chit Chat + coordinating die, Forest Border, Stitched Hillside Borders, Small Stitched Circle Stackables, Walnut Notecard
Neenah Solar White Cardstock; Bazzill Cardstock; Copic Markers E31, 33, 35

thanks for stopping by!

blessings,
nancy


3 comments:

  1. seriously, this is just thee cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you created the scene in the circle! Wonderful card, Nancy, it's great to be back to see your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, this is SO cute! Love scene cards and this is just so adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!