Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Spectacular Skies with Just Dies

Hi friends, I have a card featured at the Lawn Fawnatics challenge blog today! The challenge theme is Spectacular Skies and I wanted to make a card with only dies.



Check out the supply list for all the die sets I combined. I die cut most of the images from Bristol cardstock and I colored them with Copic markers. The palm tree trunk is cut from Woodgrain cardstock and the cloud from white cardstock. I also used some silver glitter cardstock behind the raindrops.



Supplies:

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Great card using all those fun products, Nancy!! Just love that die with the quartet of windows and you used it so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Nancy. Great die.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!